Monday, November 24, 2008

Off to Wyoming!

Yay, it's Thanksgiving Break here at La Sierra University! Teddy and I will be taking off on Tuesday for Las Vegas, then on to Wyoming Wednesday morn. We'll be spending time with his family for the holiday. What a great time for a road trip too! I was SO excited earlier this week when gas went under $2.00 for the first time since who knows when!! Last time I checked today it was at $1.93. And yes, I know the rest of you out in the midwest and stuff have it way better but boy am I just glad to see it at $1.93. Is our economy tanking or what?! I guess this is one benefit though, isn't it?

Well I've decided not to decorate for Christmas this year. Yeah, I know Santa would be ashamed of me. Bu,t we're not going to be around for Thanksgiving OR Christmas so I figured I'd try all my ideas next year. Little disappointing, I had been looking forward to our first Christmas in our own home. But oh well. I hope GYC and Lake Tahoe will be as fun as we are hoping.

So besides that I am just swamped with schoolwork. I will be graduating in June, Lord willing. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Yes! I'm really having fun actually, right now I'm taking Statistics and it's quite the mind challenge. But you know, getting those weekends and evenings back won't be too bad either...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip and a wonderful time with your family!! You probably don't want to know what gas is here, but I got it for $1.54 yesterday. =) At least it is finally under two dollars there! Happy Thanksgiving!!