Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So I'm just sitting here, waiting for our piano to arrive. Finally, I still can't believe we found one we could afford! Craigslist, I tell you, it just doesn't seem to let me down too often. =) I love it! This gentleman bought this baby grand new in 2003, and it has just sat in his livingroom because his kids never wanted to learn. So now we get a great deal on a nice, black baby grand. I'm so excited, I wonder if I'll have time to play it? Uh-oh, that's another story. Well I'll have to make time, because the other day in church after everyone went to potluck I decided to play for a while. Well, I could hardly play anymore. So yes, I need to make time, I don't want my six years of lessons to go down the drain!! Our conference president really inspired me on Monday, he played a few songs for worship that almost blew our socks off. Whew!! One day I'll be that good...maybe. Well I hope to post some pictures soon, my blogs have been pretty boring lately. =D Anyways, here's to having a little time to get on here and share and, to everyone who posts and reads, I do read your blogs and enjoy them and I hope you can bear with my monthly posts and check back so often because I know things will start getting pretty rough in the new few months with the summer coming on us! I will be a program head this summer again, and Teddy is running and program and a half this summer, instead of just one. It will be another adventure in the art of organization and time management and faith! Until next time...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

wow girl!! slow down!! smell the roses! (or in your case-sit at that lovely new baby grand!) I'm "jealous"!!! Of the piano that is. Sounds great! Yeah, totally agree, craigslist is the "bomb"
so glad you are doing well! It sounds like the summer is going to be incredibly way toooo busy!! Love you! hang in there!

Sara said...

Yeah!!! How exciting! Now I really want to go to your place! I got to touch a few keys on a piano this past saturday... It felt awesome.
Can't wait to hear you playing Sue:)

Sara Sue Renee said...

I miss you! Have fun playing the piano. I can't wait to start being serious about that again!