Sunday, April 4, 2010

Help Needed

Does anyone have a suggestion for what I should do with my sliding glass door and kitchen window? Preferably I'd like them to match or coordinate somehow, and the only thing I've ruled out for the sliding glass door is vertical blinds! I'm at my wits end though, with these two. We've been in our house for almost two years now and I just can't figure out what I want to do with these! And it's not just a looks issue, it's a privacy/safety issue too! I don't like that anyone can look in our house at any time of the day or especially night. All suggestions welcome!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You could put a roman shade in the kitchen window and then have some sheers along with curtains that are around the same color as the roman shade over the sheers. Then if you want to use to door the sheers can be easily moved to the side and closed at night.

Susan Knapp said...

Cool, I just looked up roman shades, I'd never heard of them before. I like it! Wonder how much they cost, my door is 96" high and I've had a hard time even finding curtains for it...

Unknown said...

I watch HGTV alot, that's where I heard of them! :)