Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bad dog

So I'm happy to be alive today! Teddy and I went exercising this morning and as we were passing by one of our neighbors' houses from across the street a white pitbull out of nowhere started running towards us ready to attack! He wasn't even barking, he was just growling and fullspeed heading towards us. Just as he was reaching us, I yelled 'STOP!' all the while praying, and Teddy swung me around behind him. All of a sudden, two seconds before he attacked, he stopped and turned back. He was like 2 feet from us when he turned. Whew! Teddy says he was ready to punch him in the face if we had tried attacking us, but I'm just glad we didn't have to do anything. We probably won't be going by that street again! God is so good, I've never been bitten by and if I ever do, hopefully it won't be a pitbull.
Speaking of animals, so Teddy has finally said ok to having a kitty. I have been dying for something cute and cuddly to have around, but Teddy hasn't wanted to because he thinks we're too busy. Well we are busy, but not too busy for a little sweetie! =) Ofcourse I'm going to try to upsell him to a little dog, I've always been more of a dog person myself. But...ofcourse I will take a cat over nothing!
So on another note the election is only 16 days away. I absolutely CANNOT wait until the election. I can't seem to think about anything else these days. Ok, well I am exaggerating a little bit. But imagine, in a little over two weeks we will have a new president-elect! Hey, check out these funny pics I found.
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Azure said...

wow, that is an awesome story!!! I had something similiar happen, I had a dog growling and chasing me while riding my bike to work one day and he wouldn't give up and was going at my legs. I got so scared I screamed, "Jesus help me" and the dog stopped chasing me and ran back home! I am afraid of most dogs, unless I know they are friendly.
I hope you get something furry to love!
~Azure

Sarah said...

what a terrible thing! so glad you didn't get bit. =/ and yeah! you get a furry fluff to love! Can't wait to see what/who you choose.
So who are you voting for? Your 2 pictures have me wondering!

Sara said...

So do you want one of our kitties?
We could try mailing it or something.
:)

Sara Sue Renee said...

Barack the vote Susie! Nov 4th! =)