Thursday, October 30, 2008

Crazy week, crazy pics

Our friends Wati and Vince were over last weekend. It was simply a blast; our other friend Amy who lives nearby had a birthday on Tuesday so we had a little 'party' with the most awesome helium ballon decorations! Wati had just gotten a new mac, so while trying to figure it out she came across the camera and we had fun playing around with it. Which one is your favorite?

Oops I gained 300 lbs.!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is the one where I look like an alien!!
Photobucket

Check out Teddy's chin
Photobucket

Here is my giraffe pose!

Photobucket


I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard! So then we decided to take some halfway normal ones.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So this weekend our friend Steve is getting married. We're helping with the set-up tomorrow and Saturday. I also have an important assignment due tomorrow and another final next week. Then ofcourse there's the super exciting election in a few short days!! Whoohoo!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Wow! I love the alien one! So awesome! You guys look hilarious.
Glad you had fun:)
And can you believe it? The election is over! It's kinda sad, in some ways.
Don't work or study too hard dear!:)

Azure said...

those are so funny! I love them!