Friday, September 12, 2008

Life on a houseboat

So I just got back last night from Lake Mohave. It was a very relaxing, enjoyable trip and I feel stoked about starting a new school year with my job at La Sierra! I'm going to be working with some pretty neat people. Already I'm getting calls from LSU students several times a week wanting to join the Literature Evangelism program on campus. Yay, I'm excited! Right now I'm working on a poster to advertise and get the word out before school starts. (on the 22nd) I love having this time where I can really organzie myself for the start of the year and kill it on homework. I just finished a 12 credit class-I'm so happy to be done with it! =/

1 comment:

Sara said...

Wow, done with a 12 credit class?? Awesome! That's how many I'm taking for a WHOLE semester...
That's cool that Teddys parents got to visit with you guys:)
Did you take any pictures while you were on the lake? It would be cool to see some.
That's scary about your friends. The car looks awful.
Have you gotten to borrow the little dog again yet?
Love you!
Sam is here this weekend! It's his last weekend for who knows how long. :( Pray for him. Monday he starts jumping out of airplanes. A group that's a week ahead of him had about close to half their guys fall in trees on their last jump, so they got broken bones. And another girl got a concussion.I'm keeping my fingers crossed this week.
Hi Teddy! tell him Hi:)