Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ok so I am VERY upset right now. The referees made some calls that were obviously (ask anyone, even the newscasters saw it) wrong and as a result the Broncos basically stole a win from right off under us. Aaargh! Now we're starting off the season 0-2. *sigh* So ok maybe I love my team the Chargers a little too much...I just need to take a deep breath and calm down. ;-)
I thought this touchdown was pretty cool, here it is!

Chargers 1

On a different note, I've had a really nice weekend overall. Went to San Clemente and Newport Beach over the weekend. The weather's been so beautiful around here lately, things are really cooling down.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Don't you hate it when the referees mess things up? Sports can get on my nerves so bad sometimes just cuz of that. hey, I'll call you in a little bit.